Saturday 30 March 2013

Queen of the Pack

As part of my imaging & styling module I recently teamed up with a 3rd year fashion design student. The designer; Kelsey Wright created an astounding collection called 'Queen of the Pack', influenced by dancehall music & Afro/Caribbean culture each garment contains a wonderful mix of African prints, elegance & attitude. I was more than happy to style & photograph this collection as it is something I would love to wear myself. As the clothes are extremely vibrant I was inspired to create a hyper-realistic setting in post production. These well made pieces are fresh & alternative which makes me excited to see what's next for this young designer. 

Fashion Designer: Kelsey Wright

Styling/Photography: Ebun Black

MUA: Lucy Hurry

Model: Vanessa Tait







No comments:

Post a Comment